One of the important places in your home is the kitchen. You must have a good design and ambience in this area. There are lots of ways on how you can enhance your kitchen, especially your kitchen cabinets. Since free standing kitchen cabinet is flexible and moveable, you need to have a unique color and idea to blend your cabinet to whatever and wherever area you want to place it. There are different free standing kitchen cabinet designs and colors that are available for you to choose. Below is the list that you can take note:
- Catskill Craftsmen Double Door Kitchen Cabinet, White – double door storage and a hardwood construction with white finish. Kit provides three storage shelves.
- Winsome Wood Milan Wood 5 Tier Open Cabinet in Antique Walnut Finish and 4 Rattan Baskets in Antique Walnut Finish – it has narrow shelf for maximizing spaces and it has a warm walnut finish.
- Free-Standing Cabinet Unit w/ Sink – construction is particleboard with a plywood inner core, stainless steel sink and laminate color finish. It has two drawers, one lower storage compartment with shelf and the upper storage cupboards with shelves and comes with a gray laminate finish.
- Freestanding kitchen, wood and painted in contrast – safekeeping for utensils and dishes.
- Granite countertop cleaning or Stone Restoration
- Casual Open Shelves Display – open shelves make this light and casual kitchen space feel relaxed and informal, and for a bit of colour rows and a charming white color finish.
- English style kitchen – it’s like a baker’s table and towel racks with enamel top.
- Island with bead board and casserole dish storage – it is made of custom wooden dividers and it can hold pans and pots.
There are lots of different free standing kitchen cabinet designs and colors that you can see through the internet. The examples above are just a few and common design and colors that a kitchen cabinet should possess.